NOW ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS FOR 2024 AEIC ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
Each year, AEIC’s member companies demonstrate their innovation and commitment to achieving a modernized electric grid that delivers a secure energy future for all. To show our gratitude, we present select member companies, committees, and subcommittees with the annual AEIC Achievement Awards. They’re our most prestigious awards for members who have clearly demonstrated significant contributions to advancing the operations of the electric energy industry.
The AEIC Achievement Awards is one of the industry’s most prestigious recognition programs for innovation and achievement in all aspects of electric utility operations. These awards are not intended as longevity or volunteer service awards. Nominations must be for projects or initiatives that have been completed or are currently underway and that have demonstrated success and/or achieved measurable results.
Nominations for the awards may be made by any AEIC Board Member, executive of an AEIC Member Company, or Committee/Subcommittee Chair. Nominators may submit up to five (5) nominations in the operational categories below:
- Generation and Storage
- Transmission and Distribution
- Customer Service
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Data Analytics
- Workforce Development
- Other Corporate Initiatives
Each nomination must include the following:
- A completed Nomination Form signed by an AEIC Board Member, Executive of an AEIC Member Company, or Committee/Subcommittee Chair.
- A description of the achievement, not to exceed three pages of text, photos, and supporting documents. A link to an external website may be included to provide supplemental information.
All nominations must be submitted by Monday, April 8, 2024.
Selection Process and Awards Presentation
The final selection of the award recipients shall be determined by an Awards Review Committee comprised of members of AEIC Board of Directors. Winners will be notified in early July.
Awards will be announced and presented at AEIC’s 2024 Annual Meeting to be held September 25-27th at The Broadmoor Resort in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Project leader(s) invited to attend AEIC’s Annual Meeting
- One team leader from each winning project will have the opportunity to provide a brief summary of their project during a General Session at the Annual Meeting.
- Project team members will be recognized at AEIC’s Achievement Awards Reception & Dinner and presented with their award during a special ceremony.
- Team photos will be taken at the Awards Dinner and provided to the winners after the meeting,
- Company representatives will have the opportunity to be interviewed on-camera to discuss your winning project.
- A banner recognizing each winning project will be displayed outside the General Session ballroom during the Annual Meeting. Following the meeting, we will ship this award banner to you for display at your company offices.
- AEIC will prepare a press release announcing each award winner and will include a quote from a company representative in the release.
- All winning projects will be featured in an article in Public Utility Fortnightly’s October 2024 issue.
- Winning projects will be highlighted on AEIC’s website and social media channels.